Saturday, February 1, 2014

About Me

Hello people of the internet! I am starting a new blog, Fit Kitty, and I hope to death, that all you cat lovers read it! (Or any other people!)
This blog is for advice, entertainment, facts, and so much more fun stuff! I will be uploading every single day if it kills me! So, down below are some things you MAY want to know about me!

I LOVE the color RED. Isn't it gorgeous? 
My name is Alexandra Clarke, and I am a ANIMAL fanatic.
Gummy Bears are magical.
I have a few pets of my own. A dog and two kittens. They are adorable!!!!
I love to swim. In any water, you will find me paddling!
I love Dance Moms. It is sooo addicting. Just watch.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anthony Padilla, and SMOSH. Go check out the channel! 
I also love Taylor Swift!
I adore drawing sweet animal comics, which rock:)
I HATE math. 
And......I love the word Lavender. It sounds awesome!
That is all you need to know about me. Feel free to ask questions if you need to. And please comment!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment