Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bye bye!

As you can see from the title, I am leaving. But not for good! Only until Sunday. I am leaving to a place with roller coaster fun, and walking times. I can't really tell you, but you will find out when I get back from the names of the coasters. No fact or Gif today. I am just saying goodbye my salty french fries......
Okay. I am going to be having long hours at the park, so there really is no way to blog when I am tired. But I'm SOOO excited!
Also, we are not bringing a laptop, just the kindle fire which DESPISES me with every word I type in.
So, no blogging.
Also, when I get back, you guys will be seeing a whole new and improved blog of Fit Kitty. I will be posting very dramatic and cute pictures, recipes, and more stories then ever before. I will write for the sense of doing it. Not just to tell you what I did in Animal Crossing.
I will also post pictures or drawings of my cute comics. I am TRYING to learn how to draw anime and stuff. Especially Pikachu.
I feel like I need to start making this blog a place to chat, and to look at sweet, awesome things that make you wanna party.
Anyhoo, that is what YOU guys will be seeing when I get back.
But for now, goodbye sweet, sweet donuts. I will see you when I get back.
FACT: I am going to be super sad..................
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment