Monday, February 3, 2014

I hate Mondays? Do I?

You know when Garfield says: "I hate Mondays." Do I hate Mondays? Today was pretty good. I had a yummy cupcake! But other than that, it was cool. Some Mondays just don't go good for me. I am serious!!!!!!
 Hello marshamoos! I'm pretty sure I just made up a word! Put that in the dictionary instead of TWERK. If you don't know what that is, look up "Miley Cyrus 'We Can't Stop." 
My eyes will never glow again! 
Anywhoodles, I am pretty sure you guys know about Taylor Swift, right? The all time favorite super star? (Inner me screams 'I Love You Taylor!') 
Well, let me just say it was NOT a pretty sight. Go see the video, and cheer on for that girl for keeping strong! 
 Does anyone else LOVE Full House? I used to watch it every morning. I watched the whole show 3 times. In a row! Danny, Jesse, and Joey did a skit with Jimmy Fallon, and it was so funny. They all belt it out, and very well they made music. 
FACT TIME! FACT TIME!
 Ice cream time?
NO! FACT TIME!
  Chickens are real sleeping beauties—they experience rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, which means they dream just like we do.
 Really! Read more at that AWESOME site.
Awesomeness guaranteed.
Now, this GIF is totally me. 
I'm gonna add in another one, 'cause I NEED IT! Bye guys! Don't do drugs! Eat cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment