Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MY BABY BABY BOO BEAR :(

Hi peepers!
.............................
That sounds like you are looking through my window.
*Looks out window*
Phew! No stalker!
Well, I will bring you a fact, and a gif.
Oh btw, NOTHING EXCITING happened today.
Well, I have been thinking about SOMETHING.
I know you probably don't give two pieces of green poo right now but, I need to tell you.
My precious Australian Cattle Dog Addie is 13 years old.
She has bad cataracts with her eyes.
And my dad says she is getting old.
But I have had her since she was a puppy! I cannot imagine living without her.
Whenever I think about it, a lump in my throat appears.
Now, I am asking you peeps for advice. Have you owned an old dog with cataracts? Could you tell me some stuff? THANKS!
She also has arthritis...
My poor boo bear :(
New evidence suggests that the polar bear, Ursus maritimus, or the sea bear, started to evolve about five million years ago from brown bear ancestors. Unlike their land-based cousins, polar bears are superbly adapted for survival in the Far North on a sea ice habitat.
There ya have it. Well, BYE MY BIRDS!
 This is what my baby looks like.....Meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment