Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl Sunday Stuff! :)

Hi fellow kitties! It is Superbowl Sunday! Nothing really important to me but, A WHOLE LOT to my dad. And his dad. And probably everyone else on the face of this planet! Exaggerating! Anyway, so I went to yoga today with my mom, and it was.....relaxing? Yes! Very! They turned the lights out and played relaxing music. It lasted for one whole hour. ONE! After that, I swam in the heated pool. Ya know, some intense laps. Speaking of laps, my cute kittens were out and running random laps to random rooms in the house. Talk about Fit Kitty! My dog was just chilling, cause she is kidding old. Not too old. She is still my best friend ever. She does not talk back to me. 
 Any noddles, I am eating a dinner of chicken tacos and beans and rice. Talk about fancy! Since nothing really went on today, I will write a story off the top of this awesome brain!
 Once upon a time, there was a young man named Mellow Yellow. He roamed the meadow, wishing for a nice, old cat to come around and fall to the ground. Why? Because his father needs old cat fur to stay alive. Yellow searches and searches until he trips upon a cat. He smiles and snatches it up. A few minutes later, he hauls the cat up to his father's room. His dad was already dead. THE END.
 Eh? How was that? What? Is that music I hear? 
 "It is time to hear the fun fun fact of the day!"
 Ah, yes! Here is the super ultra fact of this beautiful Sunday:
    Your Cat's front paws have 5 toes. Their back paw has 4 toes.
Boom! How 'bout that? Oh yeah! Fun gif of the day! Bye guys! Luv ya beauties!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment