Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What goes around comes around again.......again.......again........and again!

What up peeps! I am currently in for a full blast headache! I get one when I am staring at the computer screen. My school work is kinda backfiring on me. My teachers are like, "Alexandra Clarke doesn't need us NOW does she? She does? I don't care."
I'm sure it's not EXACTLY like that.
Do you guys ever have a random stomachache that makes you feel like you wanna vomit? I have that right now. It feels absolutely TERRIBLE. It goes around, then comes back again and again!
Oh! I have some excellent news. I was playing Animal Crossing, and I went to Able Sisters, right? And I always stop bye to buy hats and stuff. And to talk to Sable. Guess what caught my eye? PILOT SHADES!!!! I was all like: "Irish Jig! Dance! WOOHOO!!!!"
So, I asked Mable how much it was, and she said: "Oh! 2,400 bells!"
.........Aw heck no...........
Well! I already had 1,435 bells. So I just fished and sold some shells to Tom Nook. He was like: "Why don't you stay and buy some of my stuff?"
No Tom Nook. Just NO.
Now, I had 4,000 bells. I ran back to Able Sisters and bought pilot shades, and a Comfy Sweater! I had 1,345 or something left. Now, I am ROCKING those shades.
"They see me rolling, they hatin'....'
Aw that's  right! *Breaks down into Hip Hop dance*
Speaking of Hip Hop, I watched the episode before the Nationals episode in Dance Moms. It was very intense for Paige and Brooke. Poor Paige forgot her solo because she was so nervous. At least she looked beautiful from what she completed. I look back to the episode in season 1 when she was 10! Now she is around 13. *Tears up* They grow up so fast! Especially Brooke. 16 years old already! Wowzaas!
Anyway. I slept like a log covered in dirt. Does that makes sense? I won't say I slept like a baby because babies wake up during the night screaming and crying. So, no I did not sleep like that.
I hope Cathy from Candy Apples Dance Center goes down 69 feet into the ground! Bye bye, sweet nothing!
It was like one of the episodes from season 3. "We are gonna beat you down!" Says Cathy.
"The winner is....Abby Lee Dance Company!"
Cathy: *silence*
TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWA HA HA HA!!!! *Coughs*
Do you get that really squeaky voice when you see your pets? I do. As soon as I step through the door, my cats and Addie are like: "HIII!!! FEED ME!"
And I'm all like: "AWWW!!!!!!" In a really high voice.
*Cats and Addie's ears flatten*
Well, goodbye and good riddance! I am so just kidding. Here is a fact and 2 GIFs cause I am the master of awesomeness. *Walks away from huge explosion*
(With Pilot shades on)
FACT:You need to step on the pedal of a car pass 70 miles per hour to outrun the fastest tornadoes.
(I got this fact from Tornado-Facts.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment