Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ice cream dream.

Have you guys ever been so hungry for ice cream, that you drooled?
Spoiler.
I DO ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. I am just SO hungry for that yummy delicious creamy delight. ANY flavor. But, I am kind of craving birthday cake. Ice cream.
That flavor is the BEST ever. Well, during Christmas, I had a Santa Special one. It was a coffee flavored ice cream! OH MY GOD! I think coffee is my favorite. Even though real coffee gives me a HUGE stomachache. Like, I feel so bloated after I drink some. Then, let me just say I have to take the browns to the super bowl:)
Let us discuss toppings. My ice cream dream would be:
FLAVORS:
Coffee, Chocolate chip cookie dough, and strawberry.
Toppings: Marshmallows, Gummy Bears, Chocolate Chips, Oreo crumbles,  M&Ms, Pieces of Kit Kat, and Sno Caps.
Liquids?:
Hot Fudge!!!!!
Strawberry Sauce!!!!
Peanut butter!!!!!
Caramel Sauce!!!!
Whip Cream!!!!!!!!!
AND.......................................
Drum roll please...............................
A CHERRY on top!
The.Best.Ice.Cream.EVER!!!!
I mean, I love cold stuff. Cold pizza is one!
Do you think they have made Cotton Candy Ice cream? What about Churro? YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would probably be as big as a school bus after eating that.
So, I know Season 4 of Dance Moms is on TV, but I am on Season 3.
I watched Episode 20, The Mother's Day special.
I was so happy to see Abby Lee Miller talk truth and things to her mom! It was SO sweet.
I hope her Mom does not die anytime soon. Since, Ya know, Broadway Baby died!
I was so unhappy to see that sweet, poor doggy no where on the screen.
CAUSE SHE IS DEAD!
I don't know who my favorite dancer is........
Either Chloe or Brook...........
I think Maddie is SPECTACULAR, but she ALWAYS wins. Poor Chloe is always in 2nd place;(
Well, I'm gonna go back to work. Talk to you guys later.  BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Leave some comments what you think of your ice cream dream)

No comments:

Post a Comment